Attention, NAS members! One of the benefits of joining the National Association of Scholars (and renewing your membership) is a subscription to our quarterly journal Academic Questions. Springer, the journal’s publisher, recently remodeled its website. All subscribers to Academic Questions who wish to read the journal online must create a new account and request a unique “association code” in order to gain full access to all AQ articles—from the current issue back through volume 1.
Read below for instructions on how to get full online access to Academic Questions:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with “AQ Access” in the subject line so we can verify that you are a member of the NAS.
- We’ll email you a unique association code required by the publisher.
- Create a user account by going to http://link.springer.com and clicking “Sign up / Log in” at the top right of the page.
- When logged in, click your name at the top right of the page and from the dropdown menu click “Account details/profile.”
- Enter the code provided by NAS in the “Association Code” box under “Your Organisations” and click “Associate.”
- Read AQ!
To return to AQ at any time, go to http://link.springer.com/journal/12129. If you are logged in and have entered the association code provided by NAS, you will have full online access to all current and back issues of AQ.